At the request of the World Bank, we created the first Agency System in Senegal, which gave birth to the AGETIP concept (Agency for the Implementation of Public Interest Works against Under-employment); whose model has been duplicated with assistance from us, in about 20 countries in and outside Africa.
We have recently conducted the assignment for the evaluation of agencies in Senegal and the accompaniment of ten (10) structures in the public sector in the context of the signing of their performance contracts (CDP) with the Government.
- COOPERATION AGENCY BETWEEN SENEGAL AND BISSAU GUINEA (AGC) AGC: Participation in the implementation of the rules and principles of operation. Drafting of the project of statute of the Agency, analysis of the legal and organizational framework of the Agency, proposed amendments to the institutional framework to be submitted to the high authority, composed of the Heads of States of the two countries. In addition, we have a long and rich experience in the fields of Institutional Studies, Tax Legal and Social Advice to Companies, Governments:
- SONATEL: Advice and assistance to the State of Senegal for the privatization of SONATEL, preparation of all necessary legal support (conventions, statutes, specification of the concession… etc).
- SENEGAL (SNCF) RAILWAY NATIONAL COMPANY: Advice and assistance to the State of Senegal in the context of the transformation of the RCFS from the status of EPIC to that of National Company, Assistance for the recovery of a large amount of VAT unduly paid to the State, Assistance for the inventory and evaluation of the rental housing stock.
- LEGAL AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK OF FOUNDATIONS IN SENEGAL: proposal at the request of The World Bank of the legal and regulatory framework governing the public utility Foundation in Senegal (Drafting of the Law and Decree of application)
- PRIVATE SECTOR FOUNDATION FOR EDUCATION: Design of the framework and the legal instruments, benchmarking in five U.S. States.
- ARTP: TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND POST REGULATORY AGENCY (ARTP): Legal and institutional audit
- WAEMU COMMISSION : « Study on the harmonization of the taxation of securities within the WAEMU », followed by the proposal of the text governing the tax arrangements applicable to the income of securities and transactions on the financial market of the WAEMU.
- REGIONAL COUNCIL OF THE PUBLIC SAVINGS AND FINANCIAL MARKETS (CREPMF): Mission of assistance to the eight (8) members States of WAEMU on the importance of integrating the tax harmonization process on securities.
- CBS S.A : Legal and Tax advice for a project of establishment of a salt production unit.
- INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL OF DAKAR PROJECT : Tax and Legal Due diligence
- PORT AUTONOME DE DAKAR: Advice and assistance in implementing the concession of: container terminal, the Môle II Maritime Station and the Distribution Platform. Study of possible scenarios and proposal for the adequate legal scheme (concession, direct exploitation by the PAD, etc.); support in the selected scheme implementation.
- RESTRUCTURATION OF THE SENEGAL TUNA SECTOR: Tax and Legal advice
- NOVARTIS, GlaxoSmithKline, ASHOKA, BIWATER FRANCE, BAYER WEST-CENTRAL AFRICA,: Payroll, Tax and Social Return, Regularization of Tax and Social obligations
- AFRICAMER AND SOTEXKA: Liquidation which led to the resumption of activities and liquidation of the rights of creditors.
- MAREPECHE SARL: Due diligence and Financial Intermediation
- TAX CONSULTANCY, LEGAL SERVICES TAX OPTIMIZATION, TRAININGS LEGAL AND TAX ENGINEERING LEGAL ADVISORY SERVICES FOR: COSEC – SONATEL – PORT AUTONOME DE DAKAR – NESTLE – MTOA – SPCAR – SPIA – SENELEC – LA POSTE – BHS – BRM – GENERAL ELECTRIC – GTI – JOKO – HYDROQUEBEC – ICO GLOBAL N.V – TELEDIFFUSION DE FRANCE (TDF) – AMA SENEGAL – AFRICAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ATN-TO- GO-S.A.) – PHILIP MORRIS S.A – NITROKEMFOR S.A. – SENBUS INDUSTRIES S.A – CAISSE DES DEPOTS ET CAUTIONNEMENTS (CDC).
- TRAINING IN THE LEGAL AND TAX AREAS ON BEHALF OF MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED (300) STRUCTURES IN PARTICULAR AFTER THE REFORM OF THE GENERAL TAX CODE IN 2012. IN ADDITION INTERNAL TRAINING WAS DONE FOR THE ACCOUNT OF:
– NESTLE: Tax
– BANKING SECTOR: Tax
– DAKAR PORT AUTHORITY: Tax
– PUBLIC SECTOR BOARD OF CHAIRMEN: Corporate Law and Taxation
– ECOBANK SMES CLUB: SYSCOA/SYSCOHADA AND TAX CONSEQUENCES